CIAI (Chinese International Academic Institute) was established in 2007 in accordance with the register file No. 09603003 of Ministry of the Interior. We are a nonprofit corporation institution and we also are an accredited member of IACUE (International Association for College and University Education http://www.iacue.org), the worldwide hallmark of excellence in education, and official member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business http://www.aacsb.edu),Worldwide Classroom http://www.worldwide.edu) , DETCA (Distance Education and Training Congress of Accreditation http://www.detca.org ) and accredited by IDETC (International Distance Education and Training Congress http://www.idetc.us ). The DETCA and IDETC Accrediting Commission defines, maintains, and promotes educational excellence in distance education institutions. The mission statement of our institution is as follows: we aim to increase the opportunity of interaction within academy field nationally and internationally. Our institution merges the diverse culture, social background and expertise in one place. Moreover, we hold several academic activities which enhance the depth of theoretical thesis in order to improve our academic status in the world. For example, cross cultural community, theoretical discussion, academic tour and publishing articles. The purpose of our institution for the governmental organization operators is to follow the mission statement and assignment which is under the control of Department for Education. Our institution is under the guidance and supervisor by various governmental organization departments.
Dr. Huang, Tsong-Liang, the Director of CIAI, currently is the Head of Department of National Taipei University of Education and Director of Graduate Institute of Information Science. Dr. Huang has published a number of well-known academic journal and articles. In addition, the Former Chancellor of National Taipei University of Education, Dr. Chi-Ming Chuang (2007) was also the founder of CIAI; through their outstanding leadership, CIAI will be able to play a role of leader in the academic communities.
1. Providing several activities/ functions irregularly in order to increase the interaction among the academic
professionals nationally and internationally.
2. Encouraging teachers to participate the short term research tour, investigation and lecture. Moreover, our
committee suggests each faculty to invite oversea scholars visiting our school for theoretical discussion,
investigation and providing lectures.
3. Collecting various theoretical thesis and publishing the articles for scholars are on the regularly basis.
4.Aiming to obtain our mission statement and other proceedings.
5.To assist students to communicate with foreign schools and other academic affairs.
6.To print academic journal, magazine with related advanced information.
7.To assist government agency to promote various academic activities.
8.To held the meeting with regular schedule of general affairs, audit and operational meetings.
9.To follow governmental policy, to integrate domestic and international academic information.
10.To promote academic information sharing activities.
11.To provide the convinence of international academic service.12.To publish academic journal with regualar fixed schedule to promote academic information sharing and
The following activities of CIAI to assist academic conference development of 2007 describe as follows:
1. The 9 th conference of franchaise store operation and management research. Chin Wen institute of international conference hall, 03/22/2007.
2. The 7 th International trading law and business development conference, National Chen Chi University International Conference Hall 1 Floor, 03/24/2007.
3. The 5 th. Promote competition power of management operation of enterprises conference, Li Tai Management College, 04/27/2007.
4. Taiwan tourism development trend and international marketing force conference, Ka Nan University, 05/11/2007.
5. The 5th resource and environmental management conference, Li Tai Management college,05/2007.
6. The sport business and management conference, Jen Li University,05/2007.
7. The Taiwan tourism management conference, 06/2007.
8. The English annually teaching skills conference, National Taiwan Normal University, 06/23/2007.
9. The 53th navel sailing academic conference, China shiping academic conference, 07/2007.10. The 3th digital international broadcast academic conference, Chun Chen University 07/2007.
CICA Organization structure:
Copyright ©2012 . Chinese International Academy Institute